You will find that many people say that owning a Quinny Zapp Pushchair is a fashion statement but this is further than the truth. The pushchair just looks good and surprisingly it performs very well. How good is that? To have a good looking pushchair that is exceptionally functional? The pushchair is considerably light and even my Nan has no problems pushing it even though she has arthritis. You can get the Quinny Zapp from Kiddicare.com using this link.
“This is a nice pushchair and my friends always say how good it is. It’s not hard to push around which is the main thing. I have no problems doing it with one hand and it’s very small when folded up. I do like the way my daughter has a high sitting position so she can see around and it is comfortable for her as she always nods off. Great buy!”
- Full size buggy with an ultra compact 3-D fold
- Highly maneuverable front wheel that can rotate 360 degrees and can be locked
- Ideal for traveling with any kind of transportation (bike, car, train, plane)
- Includes sun canopy, rain cover and adapters for use with Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix and Maxi Cosi Pebble car seats (sold separately)
- Manufacturers recommended age: from birth with a Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix or Maxi-Cosi Pebble car seat or from 6 months used alone
———– >> View The Whole Range CLICK HERE <<———–